Our online library catalogue is available here. Given the complexities of indexing, the following extracts from our database are only very partial. Enquiries about our holdings are welcome.
Please also note that our model collection is too extensive to have them all on display at The Victory at any one time. On request, and with a little advance notice, any model in our reserves can be made available to visitors.
- The Bluenose - a very early scratch built model
- HMCS Cormorant - a research and dive support vessel
- HMCS Demorestville - RCN Flower Class, scratch model
- Foundation Franklin - tug, scratch model
- Helen M. McAllister - tug, scratch model
- The Jamaica - Bermuda built sloop, 1710
- Polly Woodside - Iron barque, 1885, scratch model
- Cork model - Possibly the Porguese sail training shipp Sagres III
- HMS Sheffield - Type 42 destroyer, scratch model
- HMS Victory - launched 1765, Nelson's flagship, scratch model
- HMS Victory - the donation by the Prince Edward Collegiate Institute
- Yacht Mary - circa 1660, Charles II first yacht
To follow: more examples of HMS Victory, Bluenose and Bluenose II, the Cutty Sark, Sovereign of the Seas, U-boat, a Thames Royal Barge, etc., etc.