Copies and copying, digital images, etc.
Due to our understanding of Canadian and international copyright rules, we can only make copies for Members of our Society; we must also ask that you confirm that you would use any copies for research purposes only.
The following services are available:
- electronic scans up to 8.5" x 12" in .pdf format for attachment to e-mail at $1.50 each (please enquire about .jpg or .tif images with quality up to 600dpi)
- black and white standard photocopying (letter and legal sizes), with possible reduction from 17" x 11", at a cost of $2.00 each
- Colour (inkjet) reproduction on letter and A4 size, no reduction, at $2.50 each
- Colour reproduction up to 17" x 11" at $12.50 each
- OCR (optical character recognition), price depending upon time spent, and while we will take all possible care in the editing, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that no errors will appear
- postage (and any special packing for large format) at cost; please specify surface or air mail
Please also see .
Note: all prices in Canadian dollars